I Can Garden immerses children into a playful world they help shape and grow. Kids play the role of a magic garden fairy responsible for creating a beautiful flower-filled playground.
By tapping, swiping, and gently shaking, children guide the creation of their very own garden.
As the garden takes shape, bees become attracted to the flowers. Children help the bees find the flowers, giving both the bee and the child a special surprise. Preschoolers love the engaging experience because in I Can Garden, kids can create.
Fun for kids both young and old. Toddlers become engaged through vibrant colors of the flowers, and the large shapes engage toddlers whose vision is still developing, while older children enjoy the experiential learning through interactions with the garden bee.
Engages children’s senses. The toy’s focus on sight, hearing, and touch encourages developmental growth of their senses. Children see the colors and can count the number of the flowers grown, they see the geometric shapes of each flower, and they touch to interact with each object. I Can Garden provides an immersive experience for play and learning.
- I Can Garden arms parents with a fun and mobile toy for their preschool children.
- Designed for children’s developmental stages to ensure fun playtime for kids 18 months old through 5 years.
- Open ended play developed in partnership with child development experts, including professors in educational technology and behavioral psychologists.
- Amusing activities encourage recognition of shapes and colors.
- Unlike a child’s toy left at home, I Can Garden is always at hand to distract a tired and frustrated child, while engaging her in an opportunity for growth and creativity.
Buy I Can Garden today and unlock your child’s creativity.